tisdag 15 januari 2013

Instagram


Annyeonghaseyo Ami is back!

Annyeonghaseyo all very wonderful readers now it's 2013 and a new sweeter year. Hope you had a great Christmas and New Year.

I am well aware that I am not so good at update, but it may be that I'm actually quite lazy and I'd love to blog about funny things that happen in my live, but when nothing happens, there is not much to write about and then it becomes boring. So I've decided that I blog when I have time and there will be a lot more after I graduated, and especially when funny things happen in my life.

Right now I have school and a part time job and a lot of homework to take care of, you may think it is not so much but when you have dyslexia like me. It's pretty tough, and since I have decided to write my blog in English, it becomes a little difficult because English is not my first language. Which also means that my Posts takes time to do. 

Okii I'll stop being difficult, and if you feel like yoou cant not get enough of little me and whan too know what  I'm doing you can follow me on Instagram, where I put up a few pictures every week.

Instagram: Sweetmajikku
Here is some pics from my Instagram



Hope you enjoy ^.~

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar