lördag 29 september 2012

Yesstyle: Asian Fashion

Kon'nichiwa!!
I promised for a very long time ago that I would suggest a very good website, which you can order  very special clothes. I have also received requests from readers that I will show you the things I bought,
I made my first order from this website at the beginning of this year but I do not feel like show that order it feels pretty boring so I thought I show my recent order instead.
I personally love this web page. The have very many different still from Korea
as well as
Japan, China, hong Kong and so on. This page has everything from clothes, bags, shoes to interior.
This page is called YESSTYLE: Asian Fashion , and here are some pictures from the website and it is also my order that you may see. I do not like to model my shopping so this is what you get.


 


 
Hope you enjoy ^.~

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar