lördag 16 juni 2012

New Cute Apps

Kon'nichiwa!!
Here are some really cool tips. I thought to introduce to you a few cool and very cute apps.
The first app is called "RandomTalk", RandomTalk says it all but I will still do a short introduction. RandomTalk is an app where you can chat with anyone who has this app "obviously" but this app is must known in Asia and you really do meet random people.
My second tip is "kakaoTalk" it is a messaging app, most of those people at RandomTalk will ask if you have this app too. It is also a kind of chat room but you can not meet random people, you have to add people. I like this app better and I recommend it highly. Chatting with friends in a cuter and fun way ^o^
Both Random Talk and KakaoTalk is free apps and both apps are available for android and Iphon. You do not need download both and neither of the apps require the other one..
Hope you enjoy..

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar