måndag 25 juni 2012

Gamer

Annyeonghaseyo Ami here!!

Good morning to you all super cool and happy people out there. 
How are you today. I feel crazy good, I'm not crazy just feel like this or maybe I'm crazy, okii I'm probably a little crazy. Now we can leave the crazy part  behind and just be ourselves it sounds good to me, what do you think. 

I have not made ​​any new Posts last week you may have noticed it. 
I get stuck in front of the Tv. If you did not know it, I'm a gamer. Gamer means that you have been playing video / computer games for a long time. I started playing video games when I was 3 years old. I love playing games and I play everything from Final Fantasy, Assassin's creed, Zelda to Sims and I recently started playing Modern Warfare. 

I just have to say I love playing video / computer games. 
So once I get a new game, it's very hard to stop playing it. But I thought today I would do some new  posts and then sit down and play Skyrim. 

Skyrim is the game I started playing last week. 
I like this game very much and I love dragons and it is both fun and enjoyable and the fact that one's character is a dragon born makes it very fun. At the end of this week, my game collection will upgrade and get some new and fresh game. Believe me when I say that I can continue to talk about games forever. But I will not torment you any more..



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar