söndag 29 januari 2012

Japanese drama "Ikemen Desu Ne"

Kon'nichiwa!!
There are indeed many Korean and Japanese dramas that are awesome.. I thought I'd tell you about a Japanese drama that I personally would dead for, okii now I'm exaggerating a little.. Okii okii I'll get to the point now..
Ikemen Desu Ne is a remake of the Korean Hit Drama, "You're Beautiful". The original Korean version aired in 2009 and starred Park Shin Hye, Jang Keun Suk, Lee Hong Ki and Jung Yong Hwa.
The story revolved around a fictional boy band named ANJELL.
Park Shin Hye Played a nun-in-training who has to pose as her twin brother and take his place in the group, Leading to a complicated relationship between the group 's members ...
I recommend that you see both of them, they are indeed absolutely adorable, but I personally think that the Japanese version is better than the Korean version but I will let you be the judges.. Hope you enjoy ^o^

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar