onsdag 28 september 2011

So bad

Hello people!!
I did not know I could be such an annoying person. I do not want anyone's sympathy and the words that I said was not meant to hurt you. it's not always that I use everything I have up there. but I said something stupid .. we do not always realize that we are hurting other people with only common words, but we can not take back the words that we said from the beginning, those words that got you get hurt from the start.

  I wish I never had met you and become your friend, then I never have cause those words that hurt
my best friends feelings. but I am not going to blame you for it is only my fault ... not you
  not my friend if I even get to call her friend anymore ... The bad part of it is that I have no opinion to the subject and I do not feel alive ... I will not as long as I show my heart's true colors if I even own such a body part.

oh sorry just wanted to get out of me what I feel right now. Well, this will be my last submissions for today and I'll come up with a happier post tomorrow, until then Sayōnara....

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar